Thursday, December 22, 2011

Inspired Stamps Christmas Card

Hello and welcome here! Only a few more days until Christmas, I can't wait, I so enjoy the Christmas season...the music, celebrating Christ's birth, the fun, the food:) This week the Inspired Stamps DT is sharing Christmas cards with you so be sure to check out their blogs, their links are in my sidebar. I made a clean and simple card to share.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

I brayered the background, stamped the verse, and added the girl with foam squares. I attached a circle before I brayered my ink so that it looked like a nice moonlit night. I've enjoyed making white cards lately and thought this image would 'pop' on white.

I added Silver Ice Stickles along the bottom of the background image so that it looked like sparkly snow.

Inside:

I used a couple of different stamps sets to finish the inside of the card, which I thought turned out just a great as the front!

Recipe: Inspired Stamps-His Little Ones-Winter Girl, Blessed Little Christmas, Ask, Seek, Knock & Labelmaker Alphabet, CTMH CS-White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Black, Dutch Blue, Chocolate, Cocoa & Tulip, Cuttlebug Grace's Frame EF, EK Success Interlaced Corner Punch, Corner Rounder, White Organdy Ribbon, Silver Ice Stickles, Black Felt Pen, Blue Rhinestones, Copics: Skin-E000, E00, YR01, R20, Hair-E13, E15, E08, E09, Earmuffs-R46, Coat-YR30, YR31, Skirt-B26.

4 comments:

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Merry Christmas, Deneen!! Absolutely LOVE the inside of this card and your use of the stamps!! Genius!

Chere M. said...

Deneen, I love her as a red head. I love the sign hanging in the tree. Very clever. Have a Merry Christmas.

Kary said...

Really gorgeous, Deneen!! Merry Christmas and hope you'll have a wonderful time with your family.

B said...

So gorgeous! You're a genius:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails